Bird Industries Inc. is a multi-divisional, 100% Native American Woman Owned company established in 2003. Our goal is to set the standard in business practices while stimulating growth & development in Native American communities across the country through providing top notch services in business development, consulting services, transportation and construction services. As an 8(a) program participant with DOT DBE, MBE, and WOSB certifications we have the ability to provide goods and services to nearly any industry.
Our network includes the largest emergency response providers in North America, we have the resources and expertise to provide the fastest, most comprehensive disaster relief services available.
- Flood water management and mobile treatment
- Employee Housing
- Debris removal and disposal, ranging from sheetrock to carpet removal & site management
- Household hazardous waste collection
- Emergency pump-outs and spill cleanups
- Chemical identification, packaging and disposal
- Livestock carcass management Extensive resources and equipment including:
–Vacuum truck services
- Overseas Disaster Experience
• 30 years experience
• Commercial and Residential Installations & repairs
• Generator Install & Repair
• 55 Personnel (Diverse, Experienced, Bi-Lingual)
Oilfield & Environmental
Since 2003 we have been a leader in oilfield servicing throughout the Bakken Region. We have provided our number oilfield services to global leaders in energy and maintained an excellent safety record throughout.
- Production and Completion Services
- 24 Hr Flowback Testing and Services
- Pipe Supplies
- Flow Testing
- Solid Oilfield Waste Disposal Services
- Mobile Welding and Steam Wash Services
- NGL Recovery and Hydrocarbon Emissions
- 24 Hr Pumper and Hydrovac Services
- Soil Remediation
- Soil Stabilization
Over the course of many years we have provided our supply services to Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education and the federal government. As an 8(a) program participant through the SBA the benefits of working with our Total Small Business are endless and provide numerous incentives for our customers. Through a carefully constructed team of logistics specialists we have the ability to meet large scale requests to satisfy any customer.
For more information on our supply services CLICK HERE
- Warehousing Operations
- Supply Warehouse - 1 million line items
- Vehicle and Equipment Rentals
When you need to construct a pad for your drilling rig and a road to access that pad, we are the SOLUTION to your need. With experienced and trained staff we can take your blueprints and compile you with an estimate within 24-48 hours
Our mobilization can be effectuated within 7-10 days depending on equipment availability and logistics involved in moving that equipment. All of our projects will have an experienced and capable Project Manager on site for the day to day operation. Additional staff such as architects and engineers will be hired when the project warrants this level of expertise.
- Water Transport
- Water Transfer
- Crude Oil Transport
- Aggregate Transport
- Rig Move Service
- Residentail HVAC Install
Our company is highly proficient in taking projects from start to finish with a proven track record of success. Bird Industries Inc., sets very aggressive construction schedules that exceed projected milestones by utilizing creative construction methods, manufacturer direct procurement practices, precision scheduling, and highly skilled subcontractor selections. These diverse skill sets and leadership qualities are an asset on any project.
- Design & Construct T-Wall, Fencing, Living Chu's Maintenance Tents
- Sewer / Water – Main Line
- Sewer / Water – Treatment Plants
- Design Build
- Water Storage
- Hot Water Plants
- Road & Pad Construction
- Slope Erosion Control
- Concrete Foundation
- Mobile Batching Plants
We take pride in in setting the standard for the capabilities of Native American businesses and total small businesses alike. This is done through consistency, dedication and integrity. Through honest business practices and a skilled team our goal is to stimulate growth in the communities around us and bring the skill and knowledge back to our tribal lands. To date Bird Industries has contributed roughly two million dollars to the development of projects benefiting federally recognized tribes, and youth within those areas.